Monday, February 28, 2005

Plum Tuckered Out


Dog tired Posted by Hello

Amelia loves going to the daycare where I work for a few hours every Monday morning. She doesn't love the getting up early, but once I took her out of the car and she saw where we were, she started smiling. After snack, all of the children, (there are three other than Amelia), get bundled up and go outside. Today they all got onto bikes and trikes and chased each other around, yelling. Amelia thought this was great fun, and stood, leaning on a trike, yelling and laughing. Later, inside, the children were building towers with large cardboard bricks and knocking them down. Amelia loved this too, and joined by more yelling and by waving her own brick around. She's getting more confident at the daycare and doesn't always need me to be close. Now, of course, she's sound asleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carabeth, I found you via Trixie's website. Your Amelia is a real sweetie. I liked this entry about her at daycare. I think it's a great idea to go there with her once a week, and only wish that I had thought of doing that with my Max. It would have helped dispel his anxieties about being left alone in a strange place.