Thursday, November 10, 2005

A first pony tail

Amelia has a hat with tassles on it, and she calls my pony tail or bun a tassle too and so i put one in her hair for the first time. She loved it!

Another first; tonight I put her to sleep in her own room for the first night-time sleep. (waa for me, she may be ready for her own room but am I??) She's had about 6 naps in there so far. I didn't think I'd start transitioning her for another week or so, but the way the night-time routine went it just happened. I have her on foam on the floor and just went to check on her, she's now on the floor on the other side of the little room(she's rolling into the bi-fold closet doors as I . We'll see how this progresses
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tassle!!!
I guess it's about time we start collecting hair elastics and clips that will work for her, eh?
:)

Anonymous said...

And a Poppy, too!