Saturday, August 26, 2006

Carousel

We went on a merry-go-round this week. I thought Amelia might not have wanted to go on, she was very serious when she first saw it, but when I asked her if she wanted to go on it, she solemnly nodded her head. Our friend caught this picture before we started moving and Mia was talking about something. For the rest of the ride she was very quiet and serious. however, she did want to go on it again, and was just as serious for the second ride. I guess some things are just too fun and exciting to even emote. The little frien we were there with was the same way, and he's usually a bit more animated than Mia. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What nice little horses! We only ever find the giant-horse kind, where I have to wrench several muscles in my back just to get Max up on the horse, then pull the remaining muscles trying to get him off quickly when he realizes that this giant thing MOVES and is not happy about it. (OK, that was a run-on sentence.)

I'm glad Amelia liked riding on the carousel! I have such fond memories, maybe one day Max will take to it too.