Wednesday, February 28, 2007

beluga


This is another of Amelia's picture editing experiments. We do have to watch out, Picasa is easy to use, which means she can easily click-and-drag pictures out of order and into other folders (I'm guessing the last, I don't know how else she would have done it...). Maybe we'll have to give her her own computer to mess up, or make sure that everything is backed-up (teach her how to back-up and that could be one of her chores...) or, just maybe, wean her off computers, at least until she can read the warning messages!

Burke is not walking yet, that will be soon enough and once he starts I think there'll be no stopping him. I'm glad it'll be spring and we'll just go outside as much as possible. He imitates actions much more than I ever remember Mia doing at this point, I don't know if that's because I just don't remember or if he has an interesting older sister to imitate. Today, he tried to feed me when Mia and I were doing some serious cooking (Chocolate pie, chocolate mousse, soup and two loaves of bread, the first one burnt in the oven, all in under 30 minutes. Sure, they looked like building blocks, but oh, the taste!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw this picture on the computer and was wondering about it - the colours being so vivid. However, those were the clothes that they were wearing at the aquarium (see Grandma! picture) so I figured it was just wierd lighting. Or am I missing what was edited in the picture?