Monday, April 09, 2007

in the garden



One of the things I imagined when we moved here was the children playing in the backyard while I cook or clean. I can see into the backyard from the kitchen as well. this week, they've done that a few times, and I'm so happy about it that I spend half the time sneaking around with the camera rather than doing the chores. They love it, often they're sitting side-by-side. Burke has got little scratches all over his face from crawling through the salal (the greenery in the front left of the bottom picture, it's everywhere). That won't last long, he has just started taking a few steps.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are lovely pictures! There's nothing better than having wilderness to explore, even (especially) if it's just outside your door. Such fun!