Saturday, February 23, 2008

happy birthdays




We celebrated both Amelia's and Burke's birthdays today with an ocean party (Lots of blue and green balloons to represent the ocean), and a beluga cake. One of Amelia's two guests couldn't come today, so she came for a little party on monday (mia's actual day) and we had sea star cupcakes. between feb 12, (burke), feb 18 (mia) and feb 22 (me) I think we're through with birthdays and all that for now!! I know I am. It was lots of fun, and I did get to do everything I wanted, both for myself and for the kids but whew, time to go back to no schedule or projects for a bit.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Happy birthday to everyone!! It looks like it was a really fun party, and those cakes and cupcakes are really making my mouth water!