Friday, March 28, 2008

So, we're human, eh?


This picture is what I came downstairs to one morning. Once in a while, Amelia and Burke will go downstairs together before I really wake up, and she'll look after Burke; she asks him little questions and he does his little "mm" in response. "Do you want to go downstairs?" "Mm." "Hold my hand Burke." "Are you hungry?" "Mm?" "Do you want some yogurt?" "Mm." clink of spoons. silence. "Burke put yogurt on his face."

I don't know, but that line of dots across his forehead doesn't look self-inflicted...

Today, as we were driving home, after a lull in the conversation, Amelia tried to start up a conversation. "So... ..., so, we're human, eh?" I tried to hold my laugh and said yes, she said, so Burke and I are children humans. Yep. (at least I think so.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What a cute couple of humans! The tribal yogurt face paint is a really nice touch too.