Wednesday, October 25, 2006

more beach shots


(and don't worry, in the shot below, I was just out of the picture, not that far away!)

Sorry I haven't posted lately, it's just the way it's been around here lately. Amelia's quiet times are shorter because she doesn't usually fall asleep anymore, and Burke's been waking up more often, so I don't get much time. All these wonderful and sweet little things happen and I think "Oh, that would be a perfect little story for the blog", but now I can't remember them.

I have made a little costume for Amelia and will be making one for Burke, so look for those soon...
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous day at the beach! They look so cute in their matching ducky sweaters!

Anonymous said...

Luckily I saw Molli the other day and she gave my your blog address. Your babies are soooooooooooooo sweeeeeet!!!! Plus I can see and read that you are not just coping Carabeth you are LIVING a loving beautiful life. Congratulations to you and your happy family. I am so looking forward to seeing you but PLEASE some pictures of your smiling being. I so look forward to one of your special hugs.
Alison xoxoxoxoxoxxooxox