Friday, July 28, 2006

the end of the party


A friend, who is a photographer, took these at the end of a birthday party.

In other news, Burke is eating solids. When he started lunging for my spoon and smacking his lips I took it as a sign. I knew he was ready, teeth and interest in food, but I can't believe how quickly it's gone!

Another little thing, Amelia has about a 90% accuracy rate in telling whether Burke is awake or asleep. This though we're in a different room and he usually makes no noise when he wakes up. It can be very handy to just ask her instead of going to check...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Isn't it wonderful the connection that siblings have? I remember when my brother was very little, just starting to talk, often I was the only who could understand him. My mom would often ask for translation. I remember wishing I had someone like that when Max was learning to talk...