Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Feeling a bit better, eating again


Eating Avacado Posted by Hello

I've just had a very nice afternoon with Amelia. I never thought I'd be thankful for a tiny kitchen, but it's perfect for having Amelia on a chair beside me while I cook and do dishes. Almost anywhere I go I can keep a hand on her so that she doesn't step off the chair. While we were doing dishes, she managed to reach in the sink and grab a shred of this morning's porridge before it went down the drain and she popped it in her mouth just as I realised what was going on. Oh well, at least it was clean... . Then, as I was making guacamole she was "mmm mm mmm"ing for a piece of avacado, so I sat her in her chair and fed her some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, what adorable pictures!!!! So glad to hear she's feeling better!